Microsoft Word Commonly used on daily basis for both personal and business reasons. However, are the users effectively using all the features available for their qualification? See these 6 features of Microsoft Word that you should use (if you are not already).
1) HOW ABOUT CHECKING YOUR SPELLING? –You can correct your spelling errors at once, to make sure that you have not left any stone. This can be done by running a full Word Spell Check from the review tab, proofing group, spelling and grammar buttons (or press F7 keyboard shortcut). When using the main spelling and grammar dialog box, words in your document that are not found in the dictionary of the dictionary will not be listed in the dictionary box. Suggestions with the suggested first suggestions will be presented below. You have the same options as the right-click options available for the improvements you type.
However, instead of clicking on one suggestion, two buttons are available: Change the button to correct this event and replace all the occurrences of the word in the document with the same suggestion. Alternatively, you can double-click the appropriate suggestion to change this event. The AutoCorrect button will add an item to the AutoComplete list that replaces the word currently marked with the selected suggestion. Note that whenever the Spelling and Grammar dialog box is displayed, you can still edit your document, so if any suggestions are not appropriate, then you can make your own corrections in the body of the document.
2) UTILISING THE BENEFITS OF MAIL MERGE – This feature allows us to send bulk emails, but as a result, with unique elements. For example, we can produce a series of labels or envelopes for large mailing, an email or letter that includes names and addresses and other details or ‘directories’. Users simply create a document which contains information that will be identical to each version and then add placeholders for that information that will be unique to each version.
If you want to send the same letter to one of your Outlook contacts, you may not need to use the mail merge. The word has an address book button that allows you to select and insert address details from Outlook. Just right-click in the Quick Access Toolbar and select Quick Access Quick Access Toolbar, choose a command from The command in the ribbon should not be in the command and the address book should be near the top.
3) FIND & REPLACE – Save precious time with this effective Word feature. Word Replace can scan for all events of a specific word, expression or set of characters and supplant them with an option. You will be given the choice to supplant all events or to travel through them exclusively, tolerating or dismissing each change.
Here we are choosing to replace Word 2010 with Word 2010. By clicking on replacing all the buttons, find out what word with the entire document or the replacement of the word in the selected area, and then report the number of changes made. Alternatively, the next search will select the next occurrence of the word so that you can use the replacement button to change it or you can find the next-next button to leave it unlisted, and select the next candidate to replace it.
4) INSERTING WATERMARKS – If you are sending an important document or a draft sample, you want to be able to protect your content without having to edit it most often. Insert a specific watermark for your purposes through the Page Layout button. You can also customize your own watermark, and even add your own picture. It is great to include your brand logo, your business may be produced for the report or any other document.
Do not forget to save your file as your PDF document first so that anyone who sends you documents cannot edit or delete the watermark you entered.
5) INSERTING YOUR HEADER & FOOTER – It is important to use space in your headers and footers to save space in other areas of your document. It also creates your file as a professional form, for example, the whole document may include page numbers. However, the people who do not take advantage of, the fact that they can incorporate images, especially in relation to the overall theme of a company logo or document, an image.
When inserting images or text into a header or footer, it automatically applies to the entire document, saving you time and effectively giving your work a consistent theme.
6) USING HYPERLINKS STRATEGICALLY – One of the best ways to retain your document (by right-clicking on the text/image and clicking on the hyperlink), then you can choose where you want to direct) where possible. One great way to use this tool further is to direct users to another article or web page that has your digital footprint.
These features are Microsoft’s user-friendly tools which can be easily implemented. Although they can be basic, they will provide you with added confidence and skills required to shine with Microsoft Word. To find other areas of Microsoft Word, check out our Microsoft Word course, which you may be interested in learning about
If You are looking best Computer Courses in Chandigarh Than cbitss technologies Is the right place to Learn Computer Basic course, short-term courses, Microsoft course, excel course, Advance excel course And more Advance computer courses in Chandigarh